You can request a free half hour initial consultation to assist VM Family Law in determining your needs and providing you with tailored legal advice.
You are able to negotiate a fixed fee quote for assistance and representation for each stage of a domestic violence matter, including:
- Preparation and filing of an Application for a Protection Order
- Preparation and filing of an Application to Vary a Protection Order
- Representation at court appearances, including any necessary negotiations with the other party
- Detailed letter of advice
- Preparation and filing of any Affidavits required for a final hearing
- Representation at a final hearing, either by VM Family Law or Barrister
VM Family Law is experienced in representing clients at final hearings or briefing a Barrister, depending on your requirements. You are offered this choice in an attempt to minimise your legal costs. Should you require assistance such as safe accommodation and counselling, VM Family Law work closely with a number of external organisations and we would be happy to provide details.
VM Family Law is also able to offer fixed fee services, should this be a preferrable option to you.