You can request a free half hour initial consultation to assist VM Family Law in determining your needs and providing you with tailored legal advice.
You can obtain advice and representation on:
- Alternate Dispute Resolution - Mediation or Collaborative Law;
- Advising as to the best interests of your children;
- Negotiating and Preparing Consent Orders for parenting matters;
- Preparation of documents, representation and negotiations for parenting matters before a Court;
- Child Abduction;
- Urgent Applications for parenting matters; and
- Hague Convention matters.