You can request a free half hour initial consultation to assist VM Family Law in determining your needs and providing you with tailored legal advice.

You can obtain advice and representation on:

  • Alternate Dispute Resolution - Mediation or Collaborative Law;
  • Likely entitlement following separation - either married or de facto partners;
  • Property Arbitration;
  • Negotiating and Preparing Consent Orders for property settlement;
  • Preparation of documents, representation and negotiations for property settlement before a Court;
  • Spousal Maintenance; and
  • Urgent Applications for property matters.